Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-24-2012, 04:34 PM   #1
William Sutherla
William Sutherla began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
God is Love

I recently finished writing, "God is Love" an e-book that attempts to illustrate the very depth of God's love for each of us and not just Christians. It will definitely change the reader's life and considering it only takes about 30 minutes to read and costs $1, it is well worth the investment.

Once you read it, you will be changed forever. Just by writing it, I've been changed. It is incredible just how great God's love is for each of us.

This e-book is available on Kindle and can be purchased at the Kindle Store at: http://www.amazon.com/God-is-Love-eb...ds=God+is+love

Hope you buy it and enjoy. Thank you and may God bless you always,

William
William Sutherla is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecumenism, god, hope, love, religion