Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-06-2012, 09:35 AM   #1
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Oberon case and sony 505

edit: Sorry, the title should say sony 500, not 505. I apologize to anyone that thought I was selling a 505.

My wife bought me a Kindle Touch, and it won't fit in the Oberon case that was designed for the Sony 505, so I'm looking to sell it. I'm also selling the Sony 500 that's pictured in the case. The case and the reader still look brand new.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02440.JPG
Views:	199
Size:	873.8 KB
ID:	84921

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC02447 (3).JPG
Views:	215
Size:	888.2 KB
ID:	84922

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 04-14-2012 at 06:36 AM. Reason: wrong model
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #2
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
Sending a PM for the cover.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-13-2012, 08:07 PM   #3
junkml
Addict
junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.junkml ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
please close this thread. Thanks.
junkml is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:58 PM   #4
luvshihtzu
Groupie
luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'luvshihtzu can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle DX Graphite, Sony 950 and iPad
I have a close fitting Dooney & Bourke leather case that was for the Sony 505. Right now I have my Kindle Touch in it and it fits nicely by using two 2 inch pieces of adhesive Velcro to hold it in. It looks good.

My cover isn't for sale, just thought you might like the information in case you wanted to keep your Oberon cover and use it for your Kindle Touch. You could remove the corners of the Oberon cover, if necessary.
Good luck.

Last edited by luvshihtzu; 04-14-2012 at 05:17 AM.
luvshihtzu is offline   Reply With Quote