Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-14-2021, 08:21 AM   #1
Thirteen OBD
Thirteen OBD began at the beginning.

Device: Windows PC
how to change ebook viewer clock format in calibre 5.9.0?

can anyone tell me how to change the clock format for calibre ebook viewer from 24 hours to 12 hours? it got changed in the 5.9.0 update and i can't find where to change it back.. :/

Last edited by Thirteen OBD; 01-14-2021 at 08:23 AM.
Thirteen OBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2021, 08:55 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
it follows your system settings.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2021, 09:10 AM   #3
Thirteen OBD

but my system settings (on windows 10) is in 12 hour format..
Old 01-14-2021, 09:19 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

WHat does running the following in a command prompt output

Code:
calibre-debug -c "from calibre.gui2 import *; from PyQt5.Qt import QLocale; app=Application([]); print(QLocale.system().timeFormat(QLocale.FormatType.ShortFormat))"
Old 01-14-2021, 09:21 AM   #5
Thirteen OBD

Turning on automatic hidpi scaling
devicePixelRatio: 1.0
logicalDpi: 120.0 x 120.0
physicalDpi: 141.7674418604651 x 142.13471502590673
Using calibre Qt style: False
h:mm AP
Advert
Old 01-14-2021, 09:44 AM   #6
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

was a bug, there you go: https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...8eb30b1cf9a699
Old 01-14-2021, 09:58 AM   #7
Thirteen OBD

i have no idea how or where to apply it on my pc, but since you fixed it i'm hoping it'll be alright in the next version..maybe i'll wait till then..thanks though..

Last edited by Thirteen OBD; 01-14-2021 at 10:08 AM.
Old 01-14-2021, 10:25 AM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirteen OBD View Post
i have no idea how or where to apply it on my pc, but since you fixed it i'm hoping it'll be alright in the next version..maybe i'll wait till then..thanks though..
The Github link means the bug has been fixed and the fix will be in the next version of Calibre.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 02:28 AM   #9
Thirteen OBD

oh! okay! thanks for clarifying.

Tags
clock, clock format