Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 01-19-2018, 09:05 AM   #1
stermer
stermer began at the beginning.

Device: none
I can't change the lettle font in the reading display panel

When I enter in the menu of "options", and change the fonts in the "font menu", and press "OK", the font doesn't just change. Nothing happens.

I already reinstalled it two times in the 32 and 64 bits and nothing happens.

ps: sorry if I didn't write right, because I am a Brasilian learning English
stermer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2018, 10:08 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
I assume you are talking about the viewer. The fonts specified in the viewer only take effect if the book you are reading has no fonts specified of its own. You can doa conversion to EPUB in calibre and use the Look & feel section of the conversion dialog to remove fonts from the book.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert