Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2020, 04:05 PM   #1021
mvnaylor
mvnaylor began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo N647
Hello,

First post, but I'm looking forward to some of the great info on these forums. I recently snagged a Kobo N647 off ebay for nothing. However, what I thought would be a quick fix booting from the external SD card appears to not be. I'm not sure what that actually requires, but it appears it will be easier to just rewrite the internal micro SD. Does anyone have that image available?

-Mike
Old 07-11-2020, 10:58 PM   #1022
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Advert
Old 07-12-2020, 05:38 AM   #1023
carol1869
carol1869 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
looking for n646b sd image please
Old 07-12-2020, 07:29 PM   #1024
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 07-20-2020, 11:34 PM   #1025
KaosCreator
KaosCreator began at the beginning.

Well here goes nothing...I would like to get firmware for N647 device is exactly in fubar state everyone mentions(PLEASE). TIA
Advert
Old 07-20-2020, 11:42 PM   #1026
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-20-2020, 11:53 PM   #1027
KaosCreator

Thanks I gather it's drop on Kobo and reboot or something similar?
Old 07-21-2020, 12:42 AM   #1028
KaosCreator

Oh I found what I need to do, nice right up my ally. Easy Peasy!
Old 07-26-2020, 04:32 PM   #1029
damacas
damacas began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo WIFI
Hi, I am looking for the firmware for a 647B

Thanks,
Old 07-26-2020, 08:29 PM   #1030
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-05-2020, 11:01 PM   #1031
pizzaboy192
pizzaboy192 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Hi, obligatory "just got a Kobo Wifi for free and need an sd image" post.

Model printed on the case is: n647
Old 09-06-2020, 12:50 AM   #1032
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-09-2020, 12:30 AM   #1033
RAH24*
RAH24* began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo wireless n289
Kobo wireless N289 image

First of all - Davidfor thank you for all the help and support that you provide for other kobo users. You have been doing this for a long time and have been unbelievably faithful over many years. I really appreciate your help!

I am looking for an Sd card image for a kobo wireless N289 ereader. I picked up a used unit that had the latest 1.9.12 update installed. It no longer recognizes books that are installed on the ereader and cannot connect to either the Kobo desktop app or Calibre software.
Old 09-09-2020, 01:45 AM   #1034
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 09-15-2020, 04:10 PM   #1035
scionmessenger
Enthusiast
scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.scionmessenger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Color PB633
Hi Davidfor!!!! Sent you a PM! I am in the same boat as all these poor souls, got a Kobo wifi for 9 bucks for "wont load books" AKA Its stuck on bootloop lol, so much for seller honesty, all though in fact her statement is not incorrect lol. It for sure wont load books on stuck bootloop Thanks for all you do!

edit. Btw the soc has a big M,
line 1 is 88ap1-bjd2
line 2 is p3k3370.16
line 3 is 1035 bop

Last edited by scionmessenger; 09-15-2020 at 06:06 PM. Reason: adding info
Closed Thread

Tags
image, kobo, kobo wifi, sd card, wifi