Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 11-10-2019, 05:28 PM   #1
saiyuki
Enthusiast
saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.saiyuki ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: binatone ReadMe, Kobo Touch, Scroll Extreme 2
V2.2.1 update borked the nook hd

Hi. As the title says says. After updating my nook hd the tablet constantly flashes erroneous text messages. I'm trying to put in my email and password to register it, but it keeps adding characters or flashing different texts, and even if I manage to press submit it does nothing.

I thought of perhaps trying to load up the previous patch to see if the latest patch is the problem, but apart from not knowing where to get the patch, I would have to do the login again, and as the previous patch would not allow me to login because of the internet protocol change in the latest patch, I think the nook hd is now rendered useless and destined for the bin.

Any ideas please.

Regards
saiyuki is offline   Reply With Quote