Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 05-24-2012, 07:56 AM   #46
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
It was on my calendar! What? Do you think I'd miss a major holiday like this?
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:42 AM   #47
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've got the complete radio plays on my iTouch at all times.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-24-2012, 12:25 PM   #48
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

But more importantly: do you have your towel?
Old 05-24-2012, 01:02 PM   #49
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes. It's, mainly white with some blue and grey and green stripes on it. It's large and comfy. It's backpacked in Argentina, been used as a pillow on a flight to Tokyo and mopped up blood while hiking in British Columbia.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:09 PM   #50
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

If you needed to mop up blood after hiking, you either hiked way too far or seriously need some better boots!

Last edited by WT Sharpe; 05-24-2012 at 01:17 PM.
Advert
Old 05-24-2012, 01:12 PM   #51
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

^I didn't say how much blood or even if it was mine. I've got some pretty reasonable Kayland boots. I love them. Boots and pack are two things you should take some time in getting the right one for.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:23 PM   #52
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

I used to love walking, and it hasn't been that many years since summertime romps through one of our local nature parks was a regular feature of my summers. These days, I can't even stand too long without my sciatic nerve giving me a fit.

These days I'd need a towel just to wipe the sweat off my brow.
Old 05-24-2012, 01:36 PM   #53
wodin
Illiterate
wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wodin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy S10+, Microsoft Surface Pro
Oh WOW! Thanks for reminding me, I would've missed it. I think I'll take the day off tomorrow and make it a four day weekend.

BTW, do paper towels count? Bounty makes some really nice ones.
wodin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 02:54 AM   #54
beachwanderer
-
beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beachwanderer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Some
It's Towel Day! RIP, D.A.!
Today a themed nappy (donated by a friendly family member/with added soothing text) and a small handtowel will accompany me.
Have a good day!

Es ist Handtuchtag. Ruhe in Frieden, D.A.!
Heute werden mich eine freundlicherweise von einem Familienmitglied gestiftete Kuschelwindel mit ermunternder Aufschrift (gut gereinigt und immer noch sehr saugfähig) und ein kleines Handtuch begleiten.
Einen schönen Tag!

Last edited by beachwanderer; 09-23-2018 at 12:28 PM.
beachwanderer is offline   Reply With Quote