Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 12-13-2016, 03:54 AM   #106
chrisridd
Guru
chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chrisridd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Aura ONE, Marvin 3
From https://www.kobo.com/gb/en/p/sainsburysebooks

Quote:
As a special thank-you for joining Kobo, please enjoy this exclusive offer for Sainsbury’s Entertainment customers. We will be emailing you your unique voucher code for £20.00 OFF Kobo Aura or Kobo Aura ONE shortly after you sign up.
I talked to Kobo customer support just now and it looks like the £20 vouchers are being sent out "shortly". Mid to end of January was also mentioned, which should coincide with the KA1 being available again.

So that's an odd definition of "shortly", but perhaps practical if Kobo doesn't have stock of the KA1 to sell...
chrisridd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 01:08 PM   #107
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Aura H20 2nd Ed
i only got £10 voucher
bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-13-2016, 07:22 PM   #108
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8", Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by theaccountant View Post
No i dont have anything to transfer but i am still a client.
So what were you expecting?
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2016, 07:19 AM   #109
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
Quote:
Originally Posted by theaccountant View Post
No i dont have anything to transfer but i am still a client.
Err, if you didn't buy anything from them and have nothing to transfer, in what way are you a client?
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2016, 01:17 PM   #110
theaccountant
Enthusiast
theaccountant began at the beginning.

Device: Awful Hanvon N518
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB1972 View Post
Err, if you didn't buy anything from them and have nothing to transfer, in what way are you a client?
In order to use my nook I had to register as their client - which was transfered then to Sainsburys from whom i received emails as a client. I might not have bought anything as a customer but I am still a client.

Interestly if both companies had engaged like me properly as a client they both might still in the business of selling ebooks. Judging by the lack of communication from both companies would explain why I only discovered by chance here, of the transfer happening and the few number of participants in the thread suggest that despite Banes and Noble selling thousands of ebook readers, their marketing was seriously neglected.
theaccountant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2016, 07:01 PM   #111
lkmiller
Laura
lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lkmiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Kobo Elipsa, Nook Glowlight Plus 7.8", Kindle Oasis 2
I agree that B&N is terrible with customer service, but I've been impressed with Sainsburys.
lkmiller is offline   Reply With Quote