Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-23-2013, 08:21 AM   #16
Lili819
Lili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterLili819 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: MPB, iOS, Kindle PW
Started reading it this afternoon. Got about an hour left

Though I must say, the narrator is a little annoying for me, so Ive been skimming over some of musings

I'll check out her other book
Lili819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 11:26 AM   #17
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
A weirdness:

I downloaded the sample from the the (US) Kindle store yesterday. I noticed the price was $2.39.

Today, I went back to the store to purchase the book, but the price had gone up to $9.99. At that price, I hesitated.

Then, while perusing the UK Kindle store, I noticed the book listed there at £1.39, which is approx $2.15 (US). So I grabbed it from there.

It seems surprising that (i) the price can change so quickly; and (ii) it is so much cheaper in the UK, given that it is an American book, and also the UK price includes VAT.

Never mind. It's not the first time I've seen things like that. Anyway, I'm looking forward to reading it.

Mike
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert