Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-15-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
slyye23
slyye23 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Finding new dictionary

Hello,

i just bought my kobo glo and i'm trying to read books in dutch in order to learn it.
i found the dictionary which is usefull when you know the words, but what i need is a traductor to translate words and there is none.
dutch>english or even better dutch>french would be good.
I searched but didn't find one, i'm thinking there is no way this wouldn't exist so i'm asking here if anyone knows something about it.

thanks
slyye23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:30 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Unfortunatel we are limited to just the dictionaries that Kobo supply, or with the 2.1.x firmware, the ones they make available to download.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert