Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 06-08-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
Axl18
Axl18 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle3
Introduction

Well hello everyone who likes to read books, if paper or e-books.

What do you want to hear from me?
I am an old man, still working with my own company. I represent papermills and therefore I should not tell you that I have a Kindle and read e-books. But I do buy paperprinted books as well.
The feel and smell of paper cannot be replaced by the Kindle, although I love it and it has a lot of advantages.

I am collection a lot of books, I like English and French books although my native language is German.

If you want to know more of my person, just ask

best regards and enjoy the weekend reading ebooks !!
Axel
Axl18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:29 AM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2012, 06:14 PM   #3
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Axel and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:07 AM   #5
lucasfernan89
Fanatic
lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Welcome to the boards!
lucasfernan89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-14-2012, 10:12 AM   #6
MichaelG
MichaelG began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Welcome, from a fellow newbie.
MichaelG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2012, 10:59 AM   #7
lucasfernan89
Fanatic
lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'lucasfernan89 can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Welcome to the boards Axel!
Lucas
lucasfernan89 is offline   Reply With Quote