Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 01-14-2017, 03:23 PM   #1
bump
bump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, Kobo Glo HD
Separate collection for devices

Hi guys,

I am trying to figure out if/how it is possible to create different collections on my and my wifes kobo readers. I have one library that I use for both of us at the moment and use different custom columns for reading status etc. What I would like to do is to tell calibre which of these columns to sync to which device for kobos shelf creation.

Anyone have an idea?

Many thanks in advance
bump is offline   Reply With Quote