Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-28-2011, 10:12 AM   #586
TenaciousBadger
Mrawr?
TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TenaciousBadger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle 3 wifi
Soon to be a salad made of tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, maybe some meat as well, onion. I regret not having cheese in the house right now.
TenaciousBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2011, 10:35 AM   #587
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by maianhvk View Post
KK, what's broken? you don't see the pict?

it's called wonton in English, I think. here's another pict from wikipedia.

couldn't see it last night, it is there now. I was having a lot of connectivity issues last night with this site only as well *shrug*
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2011, 02:30 AM   #588
captkjaneway
Cockney Sci-Fi Geek!
captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Tab S 8.4", Samsung S6 Edge
OMG! Was at Happy Valley races last night, imbibed far too much San Miguel so was craving British stodge for lunch.........low and behold just crammed 3 thick pork sausages, a huge dollop of creamy mash, and loads of roasted veggies all covered in thick gravy all in to my not-so-small belly!

Did have a carrot and apple juice to off-set the naughtiness of the sausages....
captkjaneway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 01:33 PM   #589
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
As soon as I got back from picking up my weekly vegetables this morning, I roasted corn, yellow squash, onions, and red, green, and yellow peppers in the oven. I knew I wouldn't want to cook anything this evening when it will be hot, and now I can just reheat (or not) for supper later. I added some roasted peppers to my tomato sandwich at lunch -- delicious!
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 02:17 PM   #590
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
I steamed sliced carrots, a sliced fennel, thin shreds of summer cabbage, sliced zucchini. I stir fried them with a red onion in some fat for 10 minutes. Then poured them in an oven pan, mixed with cream and grated strong sheep cheese und geröstet until a brown crust. Served with breaded cod fillets, lightly fried and MW French Fries. Aioli maio.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-10-2011, 12:12 PM   #591
bjones6416
↓↓ Skirt!! Earrings!!
bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bjones6416 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer netbook, JetBook Lite, Sony PRS-300, Kindle 2, Kindle Fire
A tomato and banana pepper sandwich, with some fresh blueberries. It's summertime!
bjones6416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 04:59 AM   #592
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Slices monterey jack cheese topped with jalapeños. Simple but good.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2018, 02:33 PM   #593
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Semi-homemade veggie chili.

With brown rice, pinto beans, roasted tomatoes, and onions.
Old 04-23-2019, 06:50 AM   #594
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela

Click image for larger version

Name:	691ACB1A-A33E-48AA-A917-33C3E2D0D9B0.jpeg
Views:	235
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	170876

Homemade French toast and sautéed apples.
Old 05-01-2019, 01:25 AM   #595
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
As soon as I got back from picking up my weekly vegetables this morning, I roasted corn, yellow squash, onions, and red, green, and yellow peppers in the oven. I knew I wouldn't want to cook anything this evening when it will be hot, and now I can just reheat (or not) for supper later. I added some roasted peppers to my tomato sandwich at lunch -- delicious!
Sounds like it was delicious.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
terminator production