Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 10-01-2018, 08:40 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Likebook Mars language menu

Can someone tell me how to switch from Chinese to English?

Mine reset itself to Chinese all by itself.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 08:53 PM   #2
downeaster59
Wizard
downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.downeaster59 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini 6, Onyx Leaf 2, Onyx Tab Mini C, Nook Glowlight 4 Plus
First of all, tap the settings icon. It's the one with a half-gear at the bottom, looking like a sunrise (or sunset, according to your point of view). Tap it. Then, look down along the right hand column of options until you see a circular icon with a few lines of longitude/latitude running thru it (about 2/3 of the way down. That's the language and input selection. Tap it. Then, tap the top menu option. That will be language.

I hope that's clear enough!
downeaster59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-01-2018, 08:59 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by downeaster59 View Post
First of all, tap the settings icon. It's the one with a half-gear at the bottom, looking like a sunrise (or sunset, according to your point of view). Tap it. Then, look down along the right hand column of options until you see a circular icon with a few lines of longitude/latitude running thru it (about 2/3 of the way down. That's the language and input selection. Tap it. Then, tap the top menu option. That will be language.

I hope that's clear enough!
that got it, thanks!
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote