Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-14-2010, 02:12 PM   #1
Vanderpollator
Vanderpollator began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
How to send to devices for everyday's newspapers

I am still new to use Calibre. I downloaded several newspapers to my Kindle DX everyday to Calibre (i.e., to PC) but I didn't send to my DX every day. My problem is, e.g., "If I have Nov. 13 and Nov. 14 newspapers in Calibre and I click "send to device", I only got Nov 13 newspapers in DX. If I did it again by selecting Nov. 14 and click "send to device", Nov. 14 newspapers appear in DX while Nov. 13 newspapers in DX disappear". How to get everyday newspapers when I click "send to device"?

Last edited by Vanderpollator; 11-14-2010 at 02:14 PM.
Vanderpollator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2010, 02:45 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
older issues of the same newspaper are accessible on the Kindle in the Archived items.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-14-2010, 04:31 PM   #3
Vanderpollator
Vanderpollator began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
Thank you, Kovidgoyal. Actually, the reason why I ask is because I cannot find the previous newspapers in either the collections of "Periodicals: Back Issues" or "Archived Items" This has happened several times. It must be my Calibre settings.
Vanderpollator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2010, 12:10 AM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
strange, I don't have a K3 not a DX, but I doubt the behavior would be different. When you transfer the files, are they both getting transferred? You can check using windows explorer to see if two new files have been created on your Kindle.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote