Notices

Old 10-22-2022, 12:52 AM   #1
huber70
Addict
huber70 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Tolino Vision6
Calibre2OPDS Custom Catalog Inquiry

Another question ref "custom catalog search":

Is it possible to include a query to the date of the input (I know, this is not really a tag)?
huber70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2022, 01:58 PM   #2
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by huber70 View Post
Another question ref "custom catalog search":

Is it possible to include a query to the date of the input (I know, this is not really a tag)?
Assuming you mean the Date field, then as far as I know this is not a supported field for search expressions.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2022, 04:16 PM   #3
huber70
Addict
huber70 has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Tolino Vision6
thanks, it's a pity
huber70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 05:54 PM   #4
itimpi
Wizard
itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.itimpi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-950, iphone/ipad (Marvin/iBooks/QuickReader)
Quote:
Originally Posted by huber70 View Post
thanks, it's a pity
Not quite sure how you would want to use that field? It is actually stored as raw seconds internally in the Calibre database so I never saw it as being useful in search criteria. It might be possible to add it given a use case of how it might be useful.
itimpi is offline   Reply With Quote