Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 05-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #31
pisceschick
Addict
pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pisceschick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Classic Nook, Kindle Keyboard, Nexus 7
Thanks for this coupon! I didn't have an account there, but had a Samhain title on my Amazon wishlist. Quite happily made an account to pick it up!
pisceschick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 11:43 PM   #32
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
After a certain amount of dithering and sample-reading, I used the coupon on She Blinded Me with Science...Fiction, an f/m comedy romance set at a sci-fi convention with a Trekkie wedding held in Klingon in it which is reprinted and revised from another publisher, so it's probably been through the quality control editing phase twice.

I figured it was close enough to something I'd like to give a try and would actually read for more-or-less fun (and not just pure morbid curiosity), but far enough from what I'd normally pay to try during their regular coupon sales, that it would be the best use of the coupon, especially as the sample was vaguely promising but not immediately compelling. And the author doesn't seem to have any other books I'd be interested in that I might buy during a sale to check out if I liked her other works first so might as well use the freebie offer to pick up something in a purchasing vacuum.

Anyway, thanks again to the OP for sharing!
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-30-2012, 06:58 PM   #33
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
Thanks I just got the latest in a series I have.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
discount, samhain