Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 06-12-2018, 12:54 PM   #511
luiz_ng
luiz_ng began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PPW3
Default menu font?

Hi,
Does anyone know what font kindle used in title bar and Go To TOC menu when reading? It’s not fully supported in my language so I want to change it. I tried changing amazon ember but it was still the same.
luiz_ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 01:01 PM   #512
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, (PW) & PW2; Kobo H2O
Futura or Ember, IIRC. (Helvetica in very old FWs).
NiLuJe is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
fontconfig, fonts, freetype, hacks, paperwhite, touch