Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-15-2019, 12:35 PM   #1
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Tab A (2019) - iPhone 11 - KA1 - Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Following my Kobo Aura One

I'm expecting my Aura One from the US, is there a way to know which states and countries does it go through?. I attach the latest info.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190915-182856.png
Views:	192
Size:	339.5 KB
ID:	173478  
Gibbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 01:07 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gibbo View Post
I'm expecting my Aura One from the US, is there a way to know which states and countries does it go through?. I attach the latest info.
Try tracking on the USPS homepage.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-15-2019, 01:15 PM   #3
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
I sold something on eBay about six months ago that was shipped to England. (eBay did this automatically, I didn't even know I was signed up to sell internationally.) Just like this package, I was responsible for shipping it to Erlanger KY, from there eBay repackaged and shipped internationally. I think it took a couple days to get into the "international" tracking system, but once it got there I was able to follow it using the UPAxxx number. I think it went through three different shippers altogether.
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 02:10 PM   #4
Gibbo
Guru
Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gibbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Try tracking on the USPS homepage.
USPS site only tells you where it's at the moment I would like to know where it's heading next and up to my country.
Old 09-15-2019, 02:15 PM   #5
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
USPS site only tells you where it's at the moment I would like to know where it's heading next and up to my country.
I don't think it's possible, but I might be wrong, of course.
Advert
Old 09-18-2019, 05:59 PM   #6
Gibbo
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
I sold something on eBay about six months ago that was shipped to England. (eBay did this automatically, I didn't even know I was signed up to sell internationally.) Just like this package, I was responsible for shipping it to Erlanger KY, from there eBay repackaged and shipped internationally. I think it took a couple days to get into the "international" tracking system, but once it got there I was able to follow it using the UPAxxx number. I think it went through three different shippers altogether.
Left Erlander KY and handed over to DHL should arrive Monday 23rd
Old 09-20-2019, 12:00 AM   #7
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Left Erlander KY and handed over to DHL should arrive Monday 23rd
Good for you! I ordered the new Libra yesterday, but it hasn't even shipped yet. Still, looks like we're both going to get our first Kobos next week.
Old 09-23-2019, 02:05 PM   #8
Gibbo
Guru

Picking up my Aura One tomorrow , it's like xmas come early!!!.
Old 09-23-2019, 03:01 PM   #9
Gibbo
Guru

Quote:
Good for you! I ordered the new Libra yesterday, but it hasn't even shipped yet. Still, looks like we're both going to get our first Kobos next week.
Has she been dispatched?.
Old 09-23-2019, 04:47 PM   #10
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Has she been dispatched?.
Yep, it's in Poland now (ordered from Netherlands). Should receive it on Thursday at the latest.
Old 09-24-2019, 04:35 AM   #11
Gibbo
Guru

Ok got my Aura One first impressions nice I like it, after setup she updated to the latest firmware 4.17.13694. Haven't played much with it cos I'm off to the beach but tonight I'll be busy playing with her.
Old 09-24-2019, 01:28 PM   #12
Gibbo
Guru

After a few hours playing with it I'm happy to say i love it the screen size is perfect for my needs, Also as a kindle only owner the footer and header is an added bonus.

A very happy NEW kobo user.
Old 09-24-2019, 02:06 PM   #13
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
After a few hours playing with it I'm happy to say i love it the screen size is perfect for my needs, Also as a kindle only owner the footer and header is an added bonus.

A very happy NEW kobo user.
Glad you like it. Mine is still sitting in Poland.
Old 09-26-2019, 09:17 AM   #14
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer

My new Libra arrived this morning. It's very nice.

One of my cats, Vallu, found the box in which it came to his liking. Fortunately I had taken the Libra out already.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190926_155141.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	173714  

Last edited by Sirtel; 09-26-2019 at 11:26 AM.
Old 09-29-2019, 12:01 PM   #15
Gibbo
Guru

Quote:
My new Libra arrived this morning. It's very nice.

One of my cats, Vallu, found the box in which it came to his liking. Fortunately I had taken the Libra out already.
Happy your enjoying it.