Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 04-10-2017, 10:37 PM   #1
npyachtsman
npyachtsman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Books donot appear in Kindle. MBP1 & MBS files missing(Calibre 2.82)

I had just updated to version 2.82 then transferred two books to my Kindle Paperwhite. The main Calibre library says they have been transferred but they are not visible in the Kindle.

When checking the Kindle with File Explorer I see that each book transferred has in its folder three files being a APNX, MBP1 and a MBS file. For the two books which I had just transferred there is only a APNX file, the other two are missing. The MOBI file is there also.

Any suggestions to correct this.

Thanks
npyachtsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 11:11 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
https://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq...id-not-show-up
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-11-2017, 12:57 AM   #3
npyachtsman
npyachtsman began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Thank you kovidgoyal! That solved it. After deleting them from the Kindle I converted them to the AZW3 format and specifically transferred them to the Kindle where they then were accessible.
npyachtsman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.82, kindle