Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 11-12-2023, 11:48 AM   #331
webdjoe
webdjoe began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
First, I want to say thank you to DaltonST for your hard work!

I'm receiving an error when running execute (after following the previous steps listed in the UI):

Code:
Starting job: CALM Consolidation 
Starting CALM Consolidation 
CALM DB: G:/CALM/CALM/metadata.db 
Sun Nov 12 11:40:18 2023 
Python: Windows   CPython   3.10.1 
SQLite Version: 3043000    [APSW] 
PRAGMA main.locking_mode = EXCLUSIVE; 

Beginning 'Consolidate All Library Metadata'  
═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════ 

Attaching to New Source Library: G:/Library/metadata.db 
Consolidating Source Standard Metadata: Sun Nov 12 11:40:18 2023 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
The current Source Library metadata.db is corrupted.  It cannot be processed further.  
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
SQLError: table main.languages has 3 columns but 2 values were supplied 
Previous Source Library Detached: G:/Library/metadata.db 
Consolidation Finished for Source Library: Sun Nov 12 11:40:18 2023 
Library SQLite memory usage (in bytes) --  Currently: 3,601,960  Job Maximum: 95,844,872
Calibre did not find any errors when checking the database. It is an old database that I've used for 8+ years with around 15k ebooks. I will rebuild the DB if necessary but I'm hoping there is a simple step that I missed.
webdjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2023, 04:16 AM   #332
redlob
Connoisseur
redlob began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura H2O edition 2, Kobo Libra 2
Same problem here. Maybe related to Calibre 7.0?
redlob is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2023, 05:43 AM   #333
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
The plugin author, DaltonST, hasn't logged on since July 5.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2023, 08:40 PM   #334
webdjoe
webdjoe began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
I fixed the DB errors in the plugin to adapt to the new Calibre structure to the best of my knowledge. I used it successfully, but no guarantees. Remember to backup you library before using. Add using Install Plugin From File

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dIy...ew?usp=sharing
webdjoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibredb, consolidate, genre, tags