Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 03-22-2015, 06:08 PM   #1
myki
Zealot
myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kinde PW v1, Kobo H2O, Onyx Boox T68
Duokan 2014 and jpeg pictures

Greetings,

In the duokan post, it is specified that it supports jpeg images, but when I go in my pictures folder, i don't see anything.
I even tried to resample them in 800x600 but I don't see anything, just an empty folder (0 books).
Are pictures openable ? How ??

Thanks for your help
myki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 06:20 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Dunno, but I got pictures working by putting them in [userstore]/images/ and using Collections Manager to unhide the Images collection at the very end of the collections list.

Works directly in KindleOS.

There might be a way to show them through KUAL, I do know that Aeris' Native Menu includes a Gallery for viewing contents of said folder.

I'm afraid I don't have a clue about Duokan, I won't touch the thing.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-23-2015, 04:18 PM   #3
myki
Zealot
myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.myki can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kinde PW v1, Kobo H2O, Onyx Boox T68
thanks for your help eschwartz
I tried with "collections manager", and I think it started to work because I can see now my folder "BD" (now as a collection) but when I try to open it, my Kindle PW crashes.
I think i will have to zip the pictures, to embed them in one big file, isn't it ??
myki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 04:54 PM   #4
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
You could do that to create a book, but I am talking about the super-secret Image Viewer, which masquerades as a collection called "Images". Sadly, Amazon disables it so you cannot see it, but Collections Manager can re-show it.

Alternatively, Aeris' also has a KUAL extension for launching the Image Viewer: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=224611
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CM-enable-image-viewer.png
Views:	245
Size:	28.3 KB
ID:	136317   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-viewer-collection.png
Views:	227
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	136318  

Last edited by eschwartz; 03-23-2015 at 05:02 PM.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote