Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 09-25-2011, 09:40 PM   #16
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Sony is definitely courting the game developers for their tablets:

Quote:
In an effort to circumvent this ecosystem-wide content drought, Sony has struck a deal with one of iOS' most prominent developers: Gameloft. The French development studio plans to release 5 titles for Sony's Tablet P and Tablet S devices: Asphalt 6: Adrenaline HD, NOVA 2: Near Orbit Vanguard Alliance HD, Spider-Man: Total Mayhem HD, Real Soccer 2011 HD and Green Farm HD.

No word on pricing or availability, however Gameloft says that each game has been "optimized for, and will be directly accessible on Sony's upcoming tablets."
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2011, 11:41 PM   #17
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
I played around with this in Best Buy yesterday, It's the best designed tablet. It's light but not airy light and the "fold" design is incredible to handle whether portrait or landscape, but protrait no tablet can match how great it feels.

As far as the Android tablets are concerned I think the xoom overall combo of brushed metal and rubberized back feels the most high end with the Toshbia Thrive not far behind. The Asus Eee Pad Transformer has the best form factor with it's laptop dock and the Sony is by far the best designed to hold for long periods of time. And Sony's slight skin is one of the best as well, i love how they did the app drawer and how you can organize it. it's remote control is a big WoW and so on.

Those three IMHO are the best of the crop

Though I would love to get my hands on the Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, the one targeted to business, that one looks amazing as well.

Last edited by boswd; 09-25-2011 at 11:49 PM.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert