Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-14-2012, 05:52 PM   #1
linzerkipferl
linzerkipferl began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
PDF Conversion - Mobipocket Creator Alternative for Mac?

Hello!
I use Calibre for most of my conversions, but Calibre cannot convert PDFs with that confounded (sorry) Identity-H Fonts Encoding (the famous and still unsolved "double-l"-problem)
These files I used to prepare with Mobipocket Creator, which could handle the problem better.
But now I have changed my equipment to Mac OS X 10.8.2 - and there is no Mobipocket Creator for MAC!
Does anybody have a good alternative for Mobipocket Creator (one that can handle the Identity-H Fonts Encoding) that is compatible with Mac?
Thank you in advance!
linzerkipferl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2015, 08:39 PM   #2
Mashin1st
Mashin1st began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Has anybody found any solution for Mac?
Mashin1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-12-2015, 09:28 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashin1st View Post
Has anybody found any solution for Mac?
You have to be kidding?
Resurrecting a 3 year old post even after the advisory message

Read the sticky about PDF at the top of the Conversion sub-forum.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
identity-h, mac os x, mobipocket creator