Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-25-2011, 09:13 AM   #16
49Kat
Fanatic
49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.49Kat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 9th Gen, iPhone 11, Paperwhite 10th Gen.
Thanks, Larry. I'll get used to it. I haven't been too comfortable with 'cloud computing' and having 'my stuff' stored in the cloud, so to speak. I had just planned to use dropbox to move files and then not have them actually stored on the dropbox site, but I do see how having the opportunity to do so might have some benefit.
49Kat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:03 PM   #17
larrymohr
Zealot
larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.

Device: Samsung S6 tab, Kobo Sage, AURA One, Mini
I have been somewhat reluctant as well. My sister had tried to get me on Dropobox before but I wasn't interested. Then just after I got my Vox my nephew sent me an invite and I thought maybe I should try it out. With the Vox it makes so much sense to have all the apps where I can get them anytime. I am also keeping my "Master" and "Working" book collections on Dropbox.

I probably will not keep the directions to my box of gold on the cloud however.

Larry
larrymohr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-27-2011, 11:45 PM   #18
cindiaugustine
Enthusiast
cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.cindiaugustine could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Kobo Vox and original Kobo
Keith, thanks for the suggestion of Quickpic. I was able to have it hide all but the galleries I wanted to display. Looks great.
cindiaugustine is offline   Reply With Quote