Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Tablets

Notices

Old 11-01-2011, 02:12 PM   #1
msxman
Enthusiast
msxman began at the beginning.

Device: kobo vox, kindle 2
Aldiko vanishing?

I installed Aldiko on the vox, but every time I shut off the vox, it's gone when I turn it on. Anyone know why or how to fix that?
msxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
friktion
Zealot
friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony 700, Kindle 3Wi-Fi, Skytex Primer 7", Kindle Fire
I had the same problem. Try this:

Go to Apps Main - then touch and Hold down on Aldiko and DRAG it onto the desktop. Mine stopped disappearing when I did it that way. Before that I was creating a "shortcut" and it kept disappearing.
friktion is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2011, 11:45 PM   #3
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Friktion has it right, mine doesn't disappear, I dragged it to the desktop. Otherwise it's in the Apps icon in with all the others on the Vox (that you don't have on the desktop).
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aldiko, app, disappearing, kobo vox