Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-06-2008, 09:57 PM   #1
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

Device: sony reader, kindle2
hello, i may be going

as some of you guys and gals my already know a little lady has caught my eye recently and my time here has been low, it may get lower

i may take an offer to go to the coast 'cause when this writer's strike ends the flood gates will open and there will be 2 weeks of work each day

i'll remember all of you and hope to get back from time to time, no promises, its been real

UncleDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 10:13 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Good luck UncleDuke, stop back if you can and let us know how its going
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-06-2008, 11:27 PM   #3
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Keep the wind at your back.

Enjoy the California sun.

Write if you get work.

And not too many "doughnuts."
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2008, 11:34 PM   #4
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Ainh, they got crummy do-nuts out there anyway.

Sorry to hear that you'll be scarcer, Uncle Duke. You'll be missed. If you do get writing work, let us know what shows you're working on (if you can), it'd be a kick to know you that.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:41 AM   #5
BruceW
Connoisseur
BruceW has learned how to read e-booksBruceW has learned how to read e-booksBruceW has learned how to read e-booksBruceW has learned how to read e-booksBruceW has learned how to read e-booksBruceW has learned how to read e-booksBruceW has learned how to read e-books

Device: Sony Reader
Take care, and good luck. I have enjoyed your comments and outlook.
BruceW is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-07-2008, 10:02 AM   #6
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
There you go Duke! Have fun!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 10:23 AM   #7
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts
UncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five wordsUncleDuke can name that ebook in five words

still here for the moment / will write, right / you guys are great

they have krispy kreame there now so the doughnuts are great / i may gain a baker's dozen pounds / food ain't free for a boy named duke

keep reading and posting and i'll keep downloading as i can / i've got over 500 waiting to be read / gotta go get a new set of peepers (cheaters, eyeglasses)
Old 01-13-2008, 02:03 PM   #8
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Let's hope we'll always see you here again, Duke!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:30 PM   #9
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts

a quick visit and a chance to spread around more karma and doughnuts

i've been living on doughnuts for weeks and coffee and coffee and doughnuts and coffee

i miss you guys and gals
Old 04-28-2008, 12:36 PM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDuke View Post

i've been living on doughnuts for weeks and coffee and coffee and doughnuts and coffee

i miss you guys and gals
Well, I'll tell you what: I've been missing you since I came back. I'm happy for you, of course, but I'll still miss you.

Ok, "Bad Joke Time": If she's caught your eye, you can still use the other eye to see how things are going with us....why not share those donuts and coffee with us?

Don
Dr. Drib is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 12:43 PM   #11
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts

just puttin' down some karma now as i reload the reader

give me a break, a b-movie grade were-wolf story? i passed
Old 04-28-2008, 03:39 PM   #12
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleDuke View Post

i miss you guys and gals
We've missed you too. Stick around a while if you can, I'll put on a fresh pot of coffee.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:40 PM   #13
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts

here again for a bit
love these wireless cafes
can i get a refill now
Old 06-09-2008, 11:37 PM   #14
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Wait, this isn't the haiku thread...
Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:52 PM   #15
UncleDuke
books & doughnuts

haiku, hijack, what's the diff?

Tags
clouds of enlightenment