Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-18-2015, 08:25 PM   #1
Boisdours
Boisdours began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Kobo new device ?

Hi,

I found a device that recently got a Japanese certification.

https://www.telefication.com/certifi...5+-+19-12-2015

I would buy a Glo HD but if a new device will be recently available, I would choose a new one. Any information about this new device ? a 2nd generation of Kobo Mini ?
Boisdours is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2015, 09:19 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
The only things I can see in that list are existing devices. In order, they should be: Aura HD, Aura, Aura H2O and the Glo HD. I don't know if the multiple certifications mean minor changes to the hardware or something else.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert