Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-30-2009, 06:06 PM   #1
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
It's almost like having a new reader!

When my husband bought this for a birthday gift, he bought a fancy (to me, I have very low standards for "fancy") black leather cover with little "pockets," not realizing it came with a brown cover.

After a month and a half or so, I switched over to the fancy black cover, just for grins. Now, several months later, I decided it was time to go brown. It's like having a new reader! It's so much fun to see my reader wearing something new!! *Now* I understand why people change their clothes daily....
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 06:41 PM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
I just bought another cloth cover (goes over the stock one) and I'm experiencing the same euphoria
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-30-2009, 09:06 PM   #3
sammsmom
Enthusiast
sammsmom doesn't littersammsmom doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 2
I have made several differenrt cloth covers to go over the one I have and I have the same feeling everytime I put a new one on
sammsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 10:08 PM   #4
doreenjoy
01000100 01001010
doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.doreenjoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Polyamorous
I feel the same way about the skins from DecalGirl.com. I have the Van Gogh Irises on my 505 now, and will change to the Roses (By Any Other Name) in a few weeks.
doreenjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 05:11 AM   #5
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I'm loving this cloth cover idea!! I will have to delve further into it...
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-31-2009, 08:08 AM   #6
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Here's her store:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id...n=&max=&order=
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote