Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 02-15-2009, 08:46 PM   #1
Alpha_Cluster
Enthusiast
Alpha_Cluster began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505, Libre2
Hello

Hi, I have been reading around here for a few months trying to decide which reader I should buy and today finally decided to start chatting back. I actually am getting a Sony Reader as that seems to fit my needs the most. This seems like a wonderful community so I hope to fit in.
Alpha_Cluster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha_Cluster View Post
Hi, I have been reading around here for a few months trying to decide which reader I should buy and today finally decided to start chatting back. I actually am getting a Sony Reader as that seems to fit my needs the most. This seems like a wonderful community so I hope to fit in.
Welcome, AlphaCluster.........to MobileRead.

You'll fit in just fine.

Haunt the forums and threads for info, and ask questions as they arise.

but stay away from the monkey...
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 09:48 PM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Hello and welcome! Where are you buying your 505? And what color are you thinking? Sorry, I'm a nosy one
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 10:45 PM   #4
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
Hello Alpha_Cluster
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 11:12 PM   #5
Alpha_Cluster
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Hello and welcome! Where are you buying your 505? And what color are you thinking? Sorry, I'm a nosy one
from B&H as I commented in thread in the 505 forum. Also it should be here this coming week I bought the silver one. I really cannot wait I have been wanting a ebook reader for months now.
Old 02-16-2009, 08:16 AM   #6
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Quote:
from B&H as I commented in thread in the 505 forum. Also it should be here this coming week I bought the silver one. I really cannot wait I have been wanting a ebook reader for months now.
Congrats! I couldn't wait either, so I hopped over to Borders to buy mine for instant gratification
Old 02-16-2009, 12:08 PM   #7
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Alpha_Cluster and welcome to the Forum. I got a 505 in Jan 08 and really like it. Be sure and let us know how you like yours once it arrives.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 10:43 PM   #8
Alpha_Cluster
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Congrats! I couldn't wait either, so I hopped over to Borders to buy mine for instant gratification
Oh it was a hard decision to wait a few days instead of going to Target but saving money was more important.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:20 AM   #9
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Oh it was a hard decision to wait a few days instead of going to Target but saving money was more important.
Smart move I didn't know if anyone sold them cheaper, but I got $10 in borders coupons for buying it there.
Old 02-17-2009, 08:54 AM   #10
justin222
justin222 began at the beginning.

Device: none
hello too..
justin222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2009, 09:04 AM   #11
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin222 View Post
hello too..
Hello, Justin222......welcome to MobileRead.

You know you can start your own thread, right?

Let us know what you like to read, and which device you are thinking of....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote