Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-18-2011, 07:16 AM   #1
Deb-Ellen
Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Tab A
Red face Deb-Ellen from Perth, Western Australia

Hi All

I have a Sony PRS600 and Calibre library management software to catalog my "books". I'm in the midst of clearing my hard copies and replacing them with soft copies.

Looking forward to some interesting discussions.

Cheerz
Deb-Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 12:42 PM   #2
orange!
Born to be wild
orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orange! ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle K3 wi-fi, Nexus 7 + Aldiko
Hi Deb-Ellen, welcome to MR!
orange! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 05:47 AM   #3
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Deb-Ellen. I think you'll find that Sony and Calibre is a marriage made in heaven. Happy e-reading and best wishes. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2011, 06:53 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
G'Day Deb-Ellen and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2011, 12:22 AM   #5
Deb-Ellen
Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deb-Ellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thank you for your warm welcome.
Old 08-15-2022, 11:35 PM   #6
Deb-Ellen

Haven't been on the forum in a long, long while. Why - because I have had no issues. I have upgraded my e-reader since my first post and am still using; Calibre library software and Moon+ Reader Pro on my tablet.

Got onto Moon+ Reader Pro when I was gifted an Ipad tablet & the Apple software wouldn't recognise any of my previously purchased ebooks. Had to learn how to "break" the iPad to allow a non Apple app to run so I could still read my books.

Took me a long time to become used to the concept of ebooks & ereaders but now - so totally lost now without them.