Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 05-10-2014, 09:47 AM   #1
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
Question Kobo Customer Service Question

Has anyone had to contact customer service regarding a purchase made while "vacationing" in another country?

I bought a book on my "travels" in India which turned out to be a Kepub and would like a refund, but I'd hate to have Kobo revoke my passport.

Any advice? Thanks!
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 11:16 AM   #2
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandelioncottage View Post
Has anyone had to contact customer service regarding a purchase made while "vacationing" in another country?

I bought a book on my "travels" in India which turned out to be a Kepub and would like a refund, but I'd hate to have Kobo revoke my passport.

Any advice? Thanks!
as an alternative, you could "hoover" your dusty purchase... google is your friend, and obok 2.01 is a very good hoover...
paola is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
customer service, kobo