Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-10-2016, 08:55 AM   #1
enigma2k
enigma2k began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Oasis Jailbreak: is it possible to deactivate page turn on touch screen?

Hi,

Is it possible to deactivate the page turn function on the touch screen with the jailbreak? It happens very often that I accidentally touch the display (due to the small bezel size) and it turns a few pages.

It really makes no sense that Amazon won't offer an option to manually deactivate the touch screen page turn function since it already comes with the buttons. I hope it is possible to do this using the jailbreak.
enigma2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2016, 11:26 AM   #2
Mnementh
Groupie
Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mnementh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra
I have no idea about the answer to your question but I agree this is a feature I would LOVE to see implemented for exactly the same reason.

Might be worth asking one of the moderators to move this thread to the Developer Sub Forum though as you're more likely to get an answer from one of the top notch guys in there, and hey even if it's not possible currently one of them might like the idea and try and code something to add this functionality
Mnementh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert