Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 01-30-2014, 05:35 AM   #1
NegoGal
NegoGal began at the beginning.

Device: Iriver Story
Failed to Open File

Hope someone can help with with this. I have both an epub and a PDF book which I transferred to my Iriver Story using Adobe Digital Editions 3. I used the drag and drop method detailed in the User Manual but my reader Failed to Open both files.
When I was given this device, it had an epub book on it already from 2009 which I can open.
I would be grateful for any tips if you know how to cure this problem.

Thanks
NegoGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2014, 10:59 AM   #2
CJJ
Zealot
CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.CJJ can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: laptop, iriver Story HD, Galaxy Tab2 10.1
http://www.the-digital-reader.com/20...m#.Uup2DPk7ssA
CJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 05:55 AM   #3
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
If ADE 2 can not read it either, your only option is to contact your shop and ask them for help. Basically you need to redownload the book using ADE 2, probably using a new acsm file.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2014, 06:21 PM   #4
NegoGal

Thanks for that info, great that I have just started using Iriver Story and have come up against so many problems. You wouldn't know how I can effectively tell an old PDF version from a new one?

Thanks,
Old 01-31-2014, 06:23 PM   #5
NegoGal

Thanks, I have searched for ADE 2 and come up with several diseases but no software. Could you elaborate or give me a download URL:?

Many thanks,
Old 01-31-2014, 07:15 PM   #6
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
ADE = Adobe Digital Editions
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote