Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 02:26 PM   #16
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
It seems to me that the contest is going to work in favor of those that already have a Kindle...
If you are genuinely interested in the Kindle, I think it doesn't matter. The contest isn't about who knows more about the Kindle, but about participation.

I am in!
Old 02-10-2009, 02:29 PM   #17
giddion
Connoisseur
giddion doesn't littergiddion doesn't litter

Device: samsung i910 now - cybook later
I'm in, if I get a kindle maybe I'll actually be able to get my cell phone back from my GF.
Advert
Old 02-10-2009, 02:34 PM   #18
Change
Change began at the beginning.

Device: Looking at the Sony PRS-505
I'd like to enter. Off to the Kindle forums with me!
Old 02-10-2009, 02:36 PM   #19
ayrkain
Speira
ayrkain began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505 / iPhone 3GS
Sure, why not? I like free stuff, and the new Kindle looks much nicer than the old one.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:37 PM   #20
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Me, too! I'm in, please!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

I am not entering the contest, but I do want to say what a lovely idea (and savvy way of luring the lurkers onto the boards) it is to give a K2 away like this.
I agree, DG. This is a very nice thing to do. And hopefully some Kindle forum at Amazon will soon mention this offer and we'll all be RICH! Er, I mean, we'll have lots of nice Kindle owners here stealing our free books, information, and help. Hey, wait a minute!
Advert
Old 02-10-2009, 02:48 PM   #21
Tomek
Enthusiast
Tomek began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle DX
I'd love to have a Kindle - count me in!
Old 02-10-2009, 02:48 PM   #22
Gideon
Wearer of Pants
Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.Gideon knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Amazon Kindle DX / iPhone
I'm definitely up for entering!!!
Old 02-10-2009, 02:50 PM   #23
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Don't suppose that psockpuppet could enter too?

Didn't think so.
Old 02-10-2009, 02:53 PM   #24
BurBunny
Zealot
BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BurBunny has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 2.0 In Hand
Please enter me into this contest as well. While I'm going to be purchasing a K2 for myself, I want another one for my mother. After purchasing a HDTV for her for Christmas, my gift funds are a bit low, but she's a huge reader. Since she's aging, and reading keeps the brain active, I want to do all I can to encourage her to read as much as possible.

Thank you for holding this contest!
Old 02-10-2009, 02:53 PM   #25
Stacey34
Connoisseur
Stacey34 doesn't litterStacey34 doesn't litter

Device: Sony 505 (Red)
I want in! Please enter my name into this wonderful contest!
Thank you!
Old 02-10-2009, 02:56 PM   #26
Thomas Ryan
Connoisseur
Thomas Ryan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Thomas Ryan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Thomas Ryan has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle
Of course I want a free Kindle 2. Thanks in advance.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #27
CCDMan
CCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toysCCDMan shares his or her toys

Device: *****
Sign me up - have one (for me) and one ordered (for wife) but would like to give one to my son!

Great Idea! Thanks!
Old 02-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #28
malkie13
malkie13 began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-505
I'm game. Just got a Sony PRS-505 that the missus has been eying covetously.
Old 02-10-2009, 03:09 PM   #29
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Oh yes, yes! Please enter me. I love the Mobile Read forums already, so this contest is just a great big bonus!

cheers
Old 02-10-2009, 03:12 PM   #30
chicagofilms
chicagofilms began at the beginning.

Device: prs-505
Count me in please!
Closed Thread