Notices

Old 12-25-2018, 06:54 AM   #1
kenyanscott1
kenyanscott1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Books converted on Calibre not showing in librsryy

Hi guys

Got a new kindle fire 7 for Xmas.

For my iPhone if I send a converted book it goes to my library.

Not so with my fire, its going into my docs folder, and ideas on how to fix this?
kenyanscott1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 04:12 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Please use the Fire forum for questions about the Fire. I'm moving this thread there now.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-29-2018, 04:31 AM   #3
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenyanscott1 View Post
Hi guys

Got a new kindle fire 7 for Xmas.

For my iPhone if I send a converted book it goes to my library.

Not so with my fire, its going into my docs folder, and ideas on how to fix this?
if you send using amazon send to kindle that is normal behaviour, and happens on kindle e-readers also.

if you simply must have your book appear in books, get the calibre companion app and " send" from calibre to fire using that.

if you are DIY - ing it via USB, be sure to sideload to the books folder
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2018, 09:25 AM   #4
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
Which Format are you sending? AWZ3 always go to Books. MOBI some go to Books some go to Doc.
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote