Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 02-01-2010, 02:58 PM   #1
Jonas777
Groupie
Jonas777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jonas777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jonas777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jonas777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Amazon Kindle 2 Intl
other client for forum?

Is there any other client to read this forum than a web browser? I sure do like to read the content here with a lot of friendly and knowing people. However, I also do disagree with some decisions on the user interface of the forum. Therefore I would prefer to use some other client where I would be able to customize it to my preferences. If there are no other client but some kind of protocol/interface to access the forum I might even be tempted to write a client of my own.
Jonas777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 06:13 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas777 View Post
Is there any other client to read this forum than a web browser? I sure do like to read the content here with a lot of friendly and knowing people. However, I also do disagree with some decisions on the user interface of the forum. Therefore I would prefer to use some other client where I would be able to customize it to my preferences. If there are no other client but some kind of protocol/interface to access the forum I might even be tempted to write a client of my own.
Mobile devices can read this forum and there can be an RSS feed.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-05-2010, 04:15 AM   #3
Jonas777
Groupie
Jonas777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jonas777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jonas777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Jonas777 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

The only RSS feed I could find were about the news on the frontpage, also an RSS feed would not allow posting. Unless your mobile devices uses something else than then the usual http to fetch and post I take it that there is no other option. Too bad.
Old 02-05-2010, 10:02 AM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonas777 View Post
The only RSS feed I could find were about the news on the frontpage, also an RSS feed would not allow posting. Unless your mobile devices uses something else than then the usual http to fetch and post I take it that there is no other option. Too bad.
I take it you also tried http://www.mobileread.mobi/forums/

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2010, 11:34 AM   #5
Jonas777
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I take it you also tried http://www.mobileread.mobi/forums/

Dale
I had missed that, thanks for the tip! But still not what I am looking for.
Advert