Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-10-2006, 01:51 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
The Blood Knight of Kingdom of Thorn and Bone

The Thorn and Bone is among my favorite high-fantasy sagas. Its third value, The Blood Knight, will come out tomorrow (July 11, 2006). Like I said, this is an excellent series, and if you are looking for a good summer read, I recommend you start with the first volume, The Briar King.

You can download the prologue and the first chapter (both PDF) of The Blood Knight from Greg Keyes' official website. I also found this review very helpful.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2006, 12:50 PM   #2
Colebuddy
Splash Mobile Addict
Colebuddy began at the beginning.

Device: Zire 72
Blood Knight

I agree. The Briar King was fantastic! The Charnel Prince meandered a bit and I felt it could've used a bit of editing...not as great as BK...but, still a good read. I'm really looking forward to The Blood Knight.
Colebuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert