Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 02-23-2014, 02:38 PM   #1
panmanthe2nd
panmanthe2nd began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Where can I get 'Bored to Death' ebook in UK?

Hi all,

I'm trying to find somewhere where I can buy the ebook of Bored to Death:
A Noir-otic Story
by Jonathan Ames, but all of the sites that sell it only sell to the USA, and I live in the UK.

Do you know of anywhere I could get it from?
panmanthe2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 03:05 PM   #2
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Which sites have you looked at already? I'd hate to go looking for those books and then having to plow through the sites you have already tried.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-23-2014, 04:37 PM   #3
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
I read in a review on Amazon for this book that this is a short story, and is also in the collection The Double Life Is Twice as Good. I see it isn't available on Amazon UK, but maybe you can find it somewhere else.
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2014, 07:46 PM   #4
panmanthe2nd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsunami View Post
Which sites have you looked at already? I'd hate to go looking for those books and then having to plow through the sites you have already tried.
I've tried blio.com and booksamillion.com and lots of others that I can't remember (sorry). I looked a lot on google, and can't find a UK site that sells it.

I might have to buy the real book, which is fine (I love books), but I wanted to read this on my kobo!
Old 02-24-2014, 07:19 AM   #5
panmanthe2nd

I think what I might do is buy the paperback, and make myself an ebook version. Maybe that's a little over the top, but it'll be fun!
Advert
Old 02-24-2014, 08:15 AM   #6
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moved to the Recommended forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote