Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-26-2011, 11:00 PM   #151
ozredwine
ozredwine began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
eBook Store request

Hi Calibre Team,
I am the IT Manager with Mills & Boon, Australia and would like our ebooks store to be part of Calibe community. I hope you can please add our website under Get Books Section.

http://www.millsandboon.com.au

Thanks for the GREAT product started using it yesterday and I am very excited with the functionality available in Calibre.

Thanks
Paul

Moderator Notice
Moved to proper thread.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 09-27-2011 at 02:57 AM.
ozredwine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 10:31 AM   #152
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
@Paul, kiwidude is interested in including your store. He is looking into it.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-07-2011, 09:17 AM   #153
djune12
djune12 began at the beginning.

Device: Irex DR-800
Add french catalogs ?

Hi,
Please is it possible to add some french catalog?
Revues.org
http://bookserver.revues.org
Social sciences, free DRM

and Immateriel.fr
http://librairie.immateriel.fr/

Thank you for the good job of Calibre!!
djune12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 07:20 AM   #154
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Amazon.fr now in get books

Now that the kindle and ebooks are available on amazon.fr, it is supported by get books.

Le kindle et ebooks étant disponible maintenant sur amazon.fr, le site est maintenant interrogeable dans « get books ».
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 09:42 AM   #155
friktion
Zealot
friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.friktion can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Sony 700, Kindle 3Wi-Fi, Skytex Primer 7", Kindle Fire
Oh, please, please, please? I second this request .... Could we please have allromancebooks.com added?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_morana View Post
any chance of getting one for http://www.allromanceebooks.com/

Also, I have a very large bookshelf stored there, any chance I can get it to download to calibre directly where it can store my username and password?
friktion is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-06-2011, 02:24 PM   #156
titusn
IT and Film nerd
titusn began at the beginning.

Device: sony reader prs-t1
bol.* help needed?

Hi there,

Just started using Calibre today and as an IT-veteran I can really appreciate the amount of work and effort that all of you are spending to make it such a great program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
- bol.* is on my todo list. It remains to be seen whether I can do these in one go or whether I will need to do them country by country.
How are the bol.* inclusions coming along. I don't know if I can be of any help, but I speak NL and DE natively and I am able to program. I am most useful as a bug hunter however. So if you have any problems with the current bol plugin, I might be able to help you debug it. Just let me know.
titusn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 11:29 AM   #157
lamparty
lamparty began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505
Store Request

Seems that one the only place I can find that carries one of my favorite authors in Non-DRM formats is

http://clublighthousepublishing.com

which is a Canadian website I would appreciate it if it could be added to the get books list!

Last edited by lamparty; 11-11-2011 at 11:32 AM. Reason: No subject in original
lamparty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 12:00 PM   #158
Lesley2
Lesley2 began at the beginning.

Device: None
How to add a new source of ebooks?

[QUOTE=chaley;1529377]
This thread is a place for GetBooks plugin developers to make announcements about stores they support, and for users to make queries about existing stores and request new stores.

I have been pointed at a free Australian site: http://ebooks.adelaide.edu.au/ and I would like to be able to use Calibre to search it along with the others already in the database. Can anybody arrange this, and if so would you object to doing so? Thanks.

And in general, is there some way that I can add new sites myself without bothering you guys further?
Lesley2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:17 PM   #159
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesley2 View Post
And in general, is there some way that I can add new sites myself without bothering you guys further?
Unfortunately, no. Pretty much every site (even those with OPDS and OpenSearch) has some kind of special handling. The GetBooks Store API is fairly straight forward but just like with Recipes requires Python coding to get a store added.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 06:04 PM   #160
mamasamu
mamasamu began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Amazon.it is selling kindle books at last!!!! So will you please add it to the Get Books list?

Thanks!
mamasamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:21 AM   #161
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasamu View Post
Amazon.it is selling kindle books at last!!!! So will you please add it to the Get Books list?

Thanks!
I submitted store plugins for amazon.it and amazon.es (that also just added kindle/ebooks). If all goes well, they will be available in the calibre release next Friday (9 December)
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:05 PM   #162
Hatgirl
Addict
Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hatgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300, Sony PRS-T2, Kindle (7th Gen)
Could you add a new UK SF&F ebook store, https://www.rebellionstore.com/?

All books are DRM free. They are the ebook publishing arm of Solaris Books http://www.solarisbooks.com/about/
Hatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 07:26 AM   #163
campagnolo88
campagnolo88 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by user_none View Post
These Italian stores have been requested:
  • Rizzoli
  • BookRepublic
  • LaFeltrinelli

I no nothing about them and I don't speak Italian.

Just so everything is clear for everyone out there. Sites that pirate books are not okay and will not be included.
I'm Italian, Rizzoli is one of the biggest Italian publisher.Rizzoli Site
BookRepublic as you can see here do not host pirate book.
LaFeltrinelli has many stores and is also a medium publisher LaFeltrinelli Site

But the most important thing is that Amazon on 1 Dec 2011 launched the kindle store in Italy, can you add it to "get books"? Thank You

EDIT: I just read that will be available this Friday. Thanks

Last edited by campagnolo88; 12-08-2011 at 07:28 AM.
campagnolo88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:46 PM   #164
epubsys
epubsys began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
could you add the chinese ebook site:www.shucang.com.

Many chinese users asked how they could add Shucang to calibre ebook-store.

it's a website that provides “Personal Cloudstudy”and shared space for Chinese users, and also provide the distribution of DRM-FREE ebooks.

best regards.
epubsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2012, 09:04 PM   #165
BeccaPrice
Wizard
BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeccaPrice ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, K3-3G, K4SO, KPW
I tried to use Get Books to get books from Baen, but it returned no results, even though I used authors that I know are in their free library. Is this because Baen changed the name of Webscriptions?
BeccaPrice is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, plugin, store, theanarchistlibrary