Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 06-05-2012, 10:06 PM   #1
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
902 Freeze on Boot Logo

Hi there! I sent my previous 902 for warranty due to screen issues. They sent a unit, a refurbish one. I turn it on, all good, set date and time etc. Open the pdf 902 manual all good.

Then I insert a microsd for other books that I have, and I open a couple of ones.

Then I connect the 902 to pc. Nothing happens.

I disconect the USB and the 902 freeze on the obreery store log. I remove battery, reset nothing!!!!

Any help.

ps: I been trying to contact pocketbook support with no success, via email and phone!
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 03:28 AM   #2
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
It's always difficult to give distant advice. First I would charge the battery thoroughly (better with a real wall charger than via the usb cable/pc). And start it again without the sd-card to see if it is the culprit.
And maybe it is really the refurbished device that is faulty. Try contact Pocketbook support again if nothing else helps.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-06-2012, 06:57 AM   #3
skydive
Addict
skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.skydive knows what is on the back of the AURYN.

Device: Pocketbook 902 Ver 2.1.3, Virgin Nook STR & Rooted Nook Color CM7
thank you billi. I did all that. the only thing that I tempted to do is to download the latest software from web site and reflash again to see what happend. But I still waiting from PB support to reply my emails!!
skydive is offline   Reply With Quote