Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 01-16-2011, 06:13 AM   #1
carmenchu
Groupie
carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Win7,Win10,Lubuntu,smartphone
Validator Problem - HELP!!

First, I love Sigil - no trouble about that.
However, with the two last updates, I am having the following trouble in trying to validate the ePub:
  • running Sigil as User, the whole program crashes with a complaint about
    Code:
    unique:path
    and
    Code:
    temporary profile
    (sorry, unable to copy the alert information);
  • running Sigil as Administrator, verification runs without problems - but, of course, MRUDs and other user data all wrong.
I suspect that, while Sigil as a whole employs
Code:
%USERPROFILE%\Configuración local\Temp
as a working directory (found remains there - both for User and Administrator) FlightCrew has his own hard coded to somewhere - inaccessible BUT by Administrator.
Please: HOW DO I CHANGE THAT? If only ONE path allowed, it should be User for me...
Thanks!
carmenchu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:33 AM   #2
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Create a new issue on the FlightCrew issue tracker.
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert