Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 06-07-2011, 11:59 AM   #1
nyCecilia
Enthusiast
nyCecilia began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Edge and PE
Evernote

Hi all, I tried installing Evernote from the Amazon market onto my dualbook (upgraded), but it keeps failing. Is there a particular .apk that will work on the dualbook? What version of evernote is it?

Thanks!
nyCecilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 03:24 PM   #2
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Nobody has been able to get version 3 to work on the Edge as far as I know. However, there are older and very functional versions that do work and can be downloaded here:

http://www.freewarelovers.com/android/app/evernote
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:29 PM   #3
kennyminot
Groupie
kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.kennyminot composes epic poetry in binary.

Device: HTC EVO View 4G, HTC Wildfire S, Asus T91MT
It says I have version 3.02 installed?
kennyminot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:34 PM   #4
Serena
Zealot
Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Serena ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One
I have version 3.0.2 also... seems to be working form me!
Serena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 04:44 PM   #5
obsessed2
Wizard
obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.obsessed2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocket Edge X 2 , Edge, gTab, Kindle Fire, Nextbook 7S
Wow. Really. I'll have to give it another try. I couldn't get version 3.0.1 from Amazon to work. The link above to Freeware Lovers has version 3.0.2 and it works. Thanks.

Last edited by obsessed2; 06-07-2011 at 04:53 PM.
obsessed2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 05:46 PM   #6
CheyenneDonna
Connoisseur
CheyenneDonna has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Entourage Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
Wow. Really. I'll have to give it another try. I couldn't get version 3.0.1 from Amazon to work. The link above to Freeware Lovers has version 3.0.2 and it works. Thanks.
Version 3.01 will not install, however 3.02 does. You may have to uninstall the version currently on your edge (back up apk just in case)
CheyenneDonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 11:53 AM   #7
nyCecilia
Enthusiast

Excellent! Thank you everyone. I'll try 3.02
Old 06-10-2011, 12:37 AM   #8
nyCecilia
Enthusiast

Worked perfectly!

Quick followup question: Is it impossible to get Evernote to display on the e-reader side? If not, how do you do it?
Old 06-10-2011, 09:00 PM   #9
CheyenneDonna
Connoisseur
CheyenneDonna has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Entourage Edge
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyCecilia View Post
Worked perfectly!

Quick followup question: Is it impossible to get Evernote to display on the e-reader side? If not, how do you do it?
There is no way to run an app on eink side, you can print your Evernote files to PDF on a PC and view those if you need to.
CheyenneDonna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:42 PM   #10
userburt
userburt began at the beginning.

Device: entourage pocket edge
Thanks guys! You are princes & princesses!
userburt is offline   Reply With Quote