Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2017, 07:36 PM   #76
scsigate
scsigate began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo eReader Wireless, Aura H2O
Hi All,

Can someone be so kind to provide me a working image for my kobo wifi e-reader (N647). it is bricked due to the upgrade a few years ago. I would like to fix this.

Thanks,
Old 07-30-2017, 01:26 AM   #77
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PMs sent by myself and flyboy320. It's polite to only post once and give people a chance to respond before posting again.
Old 08-15-2017, 06:46 AM   #78
oleg trax
oleg trax began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n647
greetings everyone, i got a kobo n647 bricked after firmware upgrade, i would greatly appreciate if you could share the sd image to restore it, thanks in advance
Old 08-15-2017, 07:23 AM   #79
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent in response to the other post.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:26 AM   #80
oleg trax

many thanks
Old 08-15-2017, 07:43 AM   #81
oleg trax

Please tell me the recovery procedure from the SD card
Old 08-15-2017, 08:41 AM   #82
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

See Memory Upgrade Mod Guide. That is for the Glo, but the basic steps and tools are the same.
Old 10-02-2017, 01:20 AM   #83
WeeWoo
WeeWoo began at the beginning.

Device: None
Could I also have the link please? Much appreciated.
Old 10-02-2017, 01:49 AM   #84
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. But...

The link set is for the N647 version of the WiFi as that is what this thread is about. If you have one of the other two versions, it won't work and you need to request the correct version.
Old 12-13-2017, 11:01 PM   #85
spokethedog
spokethedog began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo original
Hi there could you send me the n647 image sorry I requested the wrong one earlier.
Old 12-13-2017, 11:31 PM   #86
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 12-14-2017, 06:35 PM   #87
spokethedog
spokethedog began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo original
Thank you so much Reader is now fixed.

Last edited by spokethedog; 12-14-2017 at 06:41 PM.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:53 AM   #88
thegrendel
thegrendel began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-500
David,

I know this is an old, old thread, but ...
Just bought an old Kobo N647 wireless off eBay. Firmware got wiped out while upload books to it with Calibre (why?). Please, PM me a copy of the firmware. Please.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:54 PM   #89
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent in response to the other post.
Old 04-08-2018, 07:25 PM   #90
S1272240
S1272240 began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO N647
N647 Firmware

Hello, if you still have this could you please PM me a copy of the firmware? I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you very much.
Closed Thread