Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Enough Forum time today!
I can never get enough of forumming! 5 16.67%
I occasionally get enough of Forums 10 33.33%
I often get enough of forums 5 16.67%
I generally dislike forums 1 3.33%
I only post when I have to know something (?You had to know this poll?) 1 3.33%
I eat blue fish with hair on! (for those searching for the fish option). 8 26.67%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-16-2009, 01:27 PM   #1
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
Enough forum for today!

I've had more then enough forumtime today...
Could hardly keep up with all the topics!

I'm calling it a break (for myself) to at least stay away for one whole hour ...
(perhaps)

(Maybe)...

Or maybe not!

ok,time to check other forums!

Last edited by ProDigit; 02-16-2009 at 01:30 PM.
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 01:34 PM   #2
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Thank gods for the fish option!
Ea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:58 PM   #3
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
I dislike forums. That's why I stay away from them all the time. Sort of a bad vibe from all the killing that went on in them, even thousands of years ago. I do like going to old temples, though, even though there was probably lots of killing going on in those, as well. I'm just sort of strange that way, I guess.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 02:59 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
why wasn't it multiple choice? I wanted multiple choice?

Where is Portugal and Germany?

I would have never posted had I known...........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 09:50 PM   #5
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

you know,I hate forums!
I agree with pshrynk;stay away from them!
They're addictive!
Soon we'll need to go to the Anonymous Forum Club to get group conversations on how Forums messed up our family life,and how we made more enemies than before!

Forums cause stare, and sore fingers.
Forums are full of trolls and other creatures you don't want to meet at night!
When you leave your pc on at night forum beasts come out of the monitor and give you nightmares,and inthe end they consume you!

So,stay away from forums!
The fact that you read this could mean you're on the virge of the last phase of being completely forumized! And trust me! You don't want that to happen!
Old 02-16-2009, 09:56 PM   #6
ProDigit
Karmaniac

you know,I hate forums!
I agree with pshrynk;stay away from them!
They're addictive!
Soon we'll need to go to the Anonymous Forum Club to get group conversations on how Forums messed up our family life,and how we made more enemies than before!

Forums cause stare, and sore fingers.
Forums are full of trolls and other creatures you don't want to meet at night!
When you leave your pc on at night forum beasts come out of the monitor and give you nightmares,and inthe end they consume you!

So,stay away from forums!
The fact that you read this could mean you're on the virge of the last phase of being completely forumized! And trust me! You don't want that to happen!
Old 02-17-2009, 02:07 AM   #7
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
I dislike forums. That's why I stay away from them all the time. Sort of a bad vibe from all the killing that went on in them, even thousands of years ago. I do like going to old temples, though, even though there was probably lots of killing going on in those, as well. I'm just sort of strange that way, I guess.
Hmmm, what about renaming Forum to Agora?
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 06:21 PM   #8
zerospinboson
"Assume a can opener..."
zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zerospinboson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad v2, DR1000
Quote:
I often get enough of forums
And yet...
Cognitive Dissonance rules the roost.
zerospinboson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 08:43 PM   #9
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I like fora.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 12:44 AM   #10
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.

Phobia?
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 05:07 AM   #11
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Those stupid Romans weren't creative at all, they just stole everything from the Greek, put a new label on it, and as they survived the Greek, their labels survived....
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:06 PM   #12
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
I like fora.
I prefer butter myself.

(And if that isn't a geographically localised typographical error-based non-sequitor, I don't know what is.)
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:18 PM   #13
ProDigit
Karmaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
As long as Agora is not a forummember she won't mind...
Old 02-19-2009, 02:26 PM   #14
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
As long as Agora is not a forummember she won't mind...
How about a compromise: Agorafora
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 03:23 PM   #15
ravenne
Wizard
ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ravenne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PocketBook 360°, Cybook Gen3, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
How about a compromise: Agorafora
In Angorafora posters look like this:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	angora.jpg
Views:	186
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	23952  
ravenne is offline   Reply With Quote