Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-28-2011, 06:33 PM   #1
HarryLime
HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryLime ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3G and Wifey
Angry Jasper Fforde's Ppricing on Amazon!

rant alert!

I am greatly disappointed to see that the Jasper Fforde books (with a couple of exceptions like the excellent Shades of Grey) have rocketed up to £6.99 on the UK Amazon site.

I must say the publishers are doing a very good job of driving me to order his books online and have them delivery (Free Super Saver Delivery) by my Mobile Library. The benefits of living in the country!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Eyre-Aff...=pd_sim_kinc_5

The Eyre Affair is now £6.99 on Kindle versus £4.67 for a tree book as a random sample.

Publishers... why bother with ebooks if you don't want to sell them?

Harry Sub-Lime
HarryLime is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amazon, fforde, kindle, publishers, ripoff