Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 03-07-2010, 01:52 PM   #1
riemann42
Zealot
riemann42 will become famous soon enoughriemann42 will become famous soon enoughriemann42 will become famous soon enoughriemann42 will become famous soon enoughriemann42 will become famous soon enoughriemann42 will become famous soon enough

Device: eSlick,nook
Authentication for adb connection

I am concerned about security when I travel. Is it possible to add authentication to the adb over tcp/ip connection that the great folks at nookDevs have enabled?

I am concerned because I know that iPhone hacking is common when people have enabled SSH but not changed the default password.

--Edward
riemann42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 05:24 AM   #2
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
There's a current feature request to enable on/off switch for adb which might be an easier solution.
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
security