Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 02-26-2013, 09:50 PM   #1
cmkread
cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook touch
Commandline SQL question

Thank YOU for this great program Kovid. I have 5000 entries by error, loaded my C: drive and very slow trying to delete using calibredb remove ....
Is there a sql command I can use. I believe I have an old SQL MS version, have not done any SQL for awhile, but was very db savy at one time... What do you recommend.
Delete the db and reinstall easier, k,, or sql db erase
cmkread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:54 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Moderator Notice
Please start a new thread for unrelated questions. I have done this for you this time. Thanks
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:32 PM   #3
cmkread
cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cmkread ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nook touch
I feel so ignorant about these things.. ugh. Thank you. sorry for work. I looked for new thread, but, didn't find anything where I would think it would be normally on menu or options....
cmkread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:56 PM   #4
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You need to first get the list of ids you want to remove and then remove them with a single call to calibredb remove.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:04 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmkread View Post
I feel so ignorant about these things.. ugh. Thank you. sorry for work. I looked for new thread, but, didn't find anything where I would think it would be normally on menu or options....
Button: at the top of the forums list: LEFT side "New Thread"
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote