Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe

Notices

Old 11-25-2011, 12:06 PM   #16
pablob
Connoisseur
pablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheesepablob can extract oil from cheese

Device: OnyxBook M96, enTourage Pocket eDGe (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by javese View Post
mod5 released.
added feature:
1.use virtual big window for eink display;
2.support landscape mode in eink.

with this release reading A4 on eink is bearable.
How do you enable that? I have just downloaded mod8, and it displays the full page on the e-ink, no matter what zoom setting I use...

Thanks!
pablob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2011, 07:23 PM   #17
javese
Zealot
javese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enough

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge(Black)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablob View Post
How do you enable that? I have just downloaded mod8, and it displays the full page on the e-ink, no matter what zoom setting I use...

Thanks!
Hi pablob,to enable landscape mode you need to press the "rotate" button on the lcd side,which is above the "back" button.
javese is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-29-2011, 07:32 PM   #18
mad_cat
mad_cat began at the beginning.

Device: Pocket edge
Can't wait to try this, this sounds awesome.
mad_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 04:13 PM   #19
Vit-orekhov
Enthusiast
Vit-orekhov began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Hey, javese, what do you think about zooming?

btw, thanx for rendering, now it's awesome!
Vit-orekhov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 09:56 AM   #20
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Hi guys

From what I understand this is an alternative for the pdf viewer used on the eink side.
Before I mess up my PE could you please tell me if this reader has annotations and if they can be seen on the PC (exported) by moving the file there. Are the annotations added to the main PDF file?

thanks
PF
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-18-2011, 05:13 AM   #21
javese
Zealot
javese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enoughjavese will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vit-orekhov View Post
Hey, javese, what do you think about zooming?

btw, thanx for rendering, now it's awesome!
Hi Vit-orekhov,zooming can be done,but I feel fit width is the best way to view a doc as we then only need to navigate in one dimension.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:15 AM   #22
javese
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by PF4Mobile View Post
Hi guys

From what I understand this is an alternative for the pdf viewer used on the eink side.
Before I mess up my PE could you please tell me if this reader has annotations and if they can be seen on the PC (exported) by moving the file there. Are the annotations added to the main PDF file?

thanks
PF
Hi PF4Mobile,it's just a simple viewer cand can not do annotating.
Old 12-18-2011, 08:59 AM   #23
Vit-orekhov
Enthusiast
Vit-orekhov began at the beginning.

Device: Entourage Pocket Edge
Quote:
Hi Vit-orekhov,zooming can be done,but I feel fit width is the best way to view a doc as we then only need to navigate in one dimension.
I understand, javese, maybe you are right! Thanx for all done for us!
Vit-orekhov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:07 AM   #24
sunlifeng
Enthusiast
sunlifeng doesn't littersunlifeng doesn't litter

Device: Kindle touch,EE
Quote:
APDFViewerEdge
It's a modification of APDFViewer for PE/EE.It uses the full screen of reader to display book pages.I did it so I can read comic books on eink(full screen).

thanks vldmr for the EdgeFB class.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=153653
Are there some secrets in your ndk source? I have used vldr's class to write frame buffer.It did write the screen, But they did not work correctly.Only a part
of my pic shows on the screen . Other part did not update .
sunlifeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:21 PM   #25
Filark
Armed with a smile :)
Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Filark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage eDGe & Pocket eDGe, Samsung Galaxy Note II
Welcome, sunlifeng!

I can't answer your question, but since that was your first post I wanted to welcome you to MobileRead and the eDGe forum!
Filark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:08 AM   #26
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: DRs, EE, ipad/iphone, Helix
Did anyone manage to get this working on the full-sized edge? When I try, Pdfviewer opens on the LCD side...
fekhner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #27
sunlifeng
Enthusiast
sunlifeng doesn't littersunlifeng doesn't litter

Device: Kindle touch,EE
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filark View Post
Welcome, sunlifeng!

I can't answer your question, but since that was your first post I wanted to welcome you to MobileRead and the eDGe forum!

Thanks . Still trying on it
sunlifeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 10:15 AM   #28
fekhner
Addict
fekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animalsfekhner is kind to children and small, furry animals

since lcd2ink is working on the EE, it should not be impossible to adjust. I will first try to get the following test to work,
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=153653
and then try to find out where javese modified the pdf viewer and the FBReader (the codes for the latter are on github), maybe one can see if the modifications are specific for the PE ...
Old 02-10-2012, 08:52 AM   #29
kammerer
Connoisseur
kammerer doesn't litterkammerer doesn't litter

Device: nook
Is there any sdk and emulator for EDGE?
kammerer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 04:53 PM   #30
fekhner
Addict

as far as I know there is none