Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Color & Nook Tablet

Notices

Old 12-03-2017, 10:22 AM   #1
adrienne2242
adrienne2242 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Epub books on Nook Color?

I have the Nook Color and have recently been introduced to renting books through my library website (Wilbor). However, when I download the books to the Nook I can not read them??? They get rented and the icon at the bottom left corner shows downloading but when it is finished I can not find the download/book anywhere to open and read??? What am I doing wrong...Please Help!!! I LOVE my nook and want to read more and purchasing every book is crazy in my opinion. If anyone has any information on where the books go when downloaded or what I need to do to read them I would greatly appreciate it!!! Thanks!
adrienne2242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 11:19 AM   #2
Deskisamess
Wizard
Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Deskisamess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 7+, iPad mini, 2021 iPad Pro 12.9",Paperwhite 6.8"
Your library's web site probably has the info you need. You most likely need the Overdrive app installed on your nook, and the books would be read in that app.
Deskisamess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 11:37 AM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moved out of the General Discussion Forum, which is for "General discussions about e-book reading not specific to a device, software or format."

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 11:50 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
If this is Overdrive, then you want to install the Libby app.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote